HEARTY VEGAN COOKING CLASS
Join us for our first in-person vegan cooking class and enjoy an afternoon of exploration, learning, connecting and feasting.
We will be cooking delicious immune boosting fall/winter casseroles, soups and stews that will help you stay healthy and energized during the coming cold months.
Menu Possibilities: (3-4 items will be cooked)
- Lentil shepherds pie with mix of traditional potatoes and sweet potatoes
- Sweet potato lasagna with kale. tofu ricotta and vegan cheese
- Roasted squash bowl with stew (to be determined)
- Lentil & chickpeas soup with quinoa, spinach & sweet potatoes
- Coconut ginger & turmeric Butternut squash soup with red curry
- Curry cinnamon & Berbere lentil stew
- Vegetable medley (stew mixed veggies & root veggies)
*** We encourage participants to bring a reusable container in the event that we have left-overs that can be shared.
*** Traditional Eritrean/Ethiopian spices (Berbere, Shiro-ground spiced chickpeas) and injera (must pre-order-$10/5pack).
For further inquiries, kindly call 647-207-7395 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can't wait to "Taste the Love" with you.